Initial microblading appointment (2 sessions)-$550
Touch up before 1.5 years -$ 250
Touch up after 1.5yrs $350
1. No caffeine, alcohol, or working out the day of
2. Avoid blood thinning medications, vitamins, supplements (with consent from your physician) vitamin E, aspirin, niacin, fish oil, ibuprofen etc. 48 hours prior
3. Avoid high vitamin supplements & food like green smoothies, protein shakes, etc.
4. If you have diabetes, anemia, blood disorders, compromised immune system (for example undergoing chemo, high blood pressure) history of stroke/heart attack or other medical conditions that could results in poor healing consult with your physician for written clearance prior to your appointment & bring a copy of doctors clearance
5. You must bring a state issued photo ID as required by the health department
We will cover aftercare in detail at your appointment and you will be given a copy of exact instructions. Every person is different and this is a general estimate of how your body will heal. You will be advised on how to wash your eyebrows at your appointment.
1. Do not touch your brows to prevent transmitting bacteria/risking infection
2. Do not swim/submerge brows & avoid steam/sauna
3. Do not work out for at 7-10 days. Increased circulation will blur the color!
4. Do no pick, scratch, or exfoliate the brows for 10 days
5. Do not sunbathe/tan for 10 days - once healed use sunscreen on area
6. Let any flakes /scabs fall off naturally, do not pick
7. No makeup or other products on brows for 10 days
8. Avoid the forehead entirely with harsher products like retinol, acids, and glycolic for 2 weeks days. Avoid the forehead indefinitely if possible to prevent rapid fading
Some clients prefer to schedule microblading around work hours or events because they may be dark or flakey. The first 7 days they will go thru the most obvious changes.
1. Immediately after your brows look darker & thicker than the healed result
2. Between day 1 to 5 the brows darken. This is temporary, it is not the final color. It is simply a scab-like protective layer that has formed
3. Day 7 to 10 the scab like layer can begin to peel/flake
4. Day 10 to 2 weeks the brows look very light & you may think "Where is the color...it is gone!" This is normal, new skin is cloudy & healed over the pigment masking it
5. 3-5 weeks after the new healed skin becomes clear & the pigment is visible again
Removal session-$175 per session
We provide laser-free removal of unwanted microblading, eyeliner, permanent make up and small tattoos using a natural lightening solution to dissolve the pigment and exfoliate it thru a scabbing process. Unlike pigment removal using a laser, this method will not remove hair follicles or cause painful blisters. It also will target all pigment colors where laser may only reach certain depth.
Laser treatments can leave the skin in a scarred, tough condition and can turn certain pigments black in the skin making it difficult or impossible to retreat the area with new microblading, liner or permanent makeup.
Li-ft has been created by Li Pigments. They've combined they're knowledge of pigment color and application methods to formulate and distribute the most innovative and scientifically progressive pigmentation and removal products for over 25 years.
For questions and inquiries about Areola tattoos
and body art tattoos please email
*Prices vary by project